The high-end Liqui Moly Top Tec 4600 is freely applicable in a wide temperature range as it is all-season. Almost universal, as its use is permissible for cars with gasoline, diesel DVS, as well as those operating on liquefied and natural gas.
Liqui Moly Top Tec 4600 Oil Review
The company provided long intervals between replacements (up to 40,000. provided that this is approved by the manufacturer of a particular car. The Liqui Moli Top Tech 4600 is fully compatible with darez filters (DPF) and engine models equipped with forced air duct systems. Base oils made using HC-synthesis technology in combination with a set of high-end additives are taken for the base.
Properties, specifications and tolerances
Liqui Moli Top Tech 4600 oil has name tolerances from the most famous concerns: BMW, GM, VW, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and in 2015 also received an additional MB 229.52, allowing it to be used for Euro 5 and 6 engines.
Characterized by properties such as:
- Maintaining the necessary pressure in the lubricating system of the DVS at any revs;
- Increased engine resource and durability;
- Resistance to aging and stability to thermal oxidation;
- Reduced emissions and fuel consumption;
- Safety for catalysts and turbines;
- The manufacturer has worked on compatibility with diesel soaze filters;
- Maintaining work properties in a wide range of temperatures;
Unlike many other oils in the Top Tec line, this copy allows mixing with conventional lubricants.
It is compliant with the SN/CF and ACEA C3 API certificate, and the company also advises applying it to engines with ACEA A3/B4 requirements.
Physical and chemical properties and recommendations for use
The characteristics of the oil are as follows:
- Ash — less than 0.8 g/100 g;
- Elm (100 0C) — 11.6 mm sq/s;
- Density (15 0C) — 0.855 g/cm cube;
- Flash in the open crucible (0C) — 232;
- ASTM — 2.5 DIN;
- Viscosity class — 5W30;
- Freeze (0C):-36;
- Elm (40 0C) — 64 mm sq/s;
- Elm index — 178;
In conclusion, the Liqui Moly Top Tec 4600 is one of the best options for diesel and petrol engines, including regulated gas distribution phases, compatible with turbocharged modifications. Developed for high-requirement DVS and allowing long intervals between lubricantreplacement fluid replacements. Despite the possibility of mixing with other oils, the manufacturer guarantees these properties only when used in its original form.