Motor oil is a pure HC synthetics with the addition of a package of additives. Suitable for any modification of petrol and diesel engines, including pump-injector variants. Created by the manufacturer as a topping, that is, can replace any analogue. Especially relevant is the property in cases where the used type of car oil for some reason is not available or the car owner is not sure what kind of composition is poured into the tank.
Nachfull Oil Liqui Moly Review
Certificates of compliance, tolerances and properties
The nachfull Oil Liqui Moly has many positive features. To begin with, it allows mixing about all standard oils without creating a conflict. It is also worth noting the temperature resistance of the composition — it protects its characteristics at different temperature values. In addition, Nachfull Oil:
- Excellent protection of the motor from wear;
- Cleaning the engine’s working surfaces;
- Suitable for models with turbines and catalysts;
- It can be used for all powertrains;
- Fast delivery to working parts at low temperatures;
- Resistance to aging;
- Fuel economy;
- The trouble-free launch of the DVS;
It has permits from VW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Ford, complies with the ACEA C3 certificate, as well as the SN/CF API, while allowing use for cars requiring compliance with the ACEA A3/B4, as well as for Renault and Fiat.
Physics and chemical characteristics
The product has the following properties:
- Colour — L0;
- Viscosity (400C) — 88 mm sq/s;
- Elm index — 169;
- Freezing temperature: -39;
- Elm class — 5W40;
- Density (150C) — 0.856 g/cm cube;
- Viscosity (1000C) — 14.3 mm sq/s;
- Ignition (0C) — 230;
The Nachfull Oil Liqui Moly is perfect for any motors, allowing mixing with other similar products. Before use, you need to read the instructions of the automaker.